Gala is her name. Fashion is her game, and the sewing machine is her playground. We saw a screaming zing of life in these pieces of clothing and Gala being the creative mind.
Her creations show passion and dedication which have developed into a form of artistic expression. She is here and ready to “blaze” up Botswana fashion scene, with her colourful (Galaful) multi-seasonal blazers.
You can fl aunt these colourful, chic, modern and sophisticated range of blazers either in summer or winter and the good thing is that they are 100% Botswana designs.
Who said Batswana youth don’t have talent?
So whether you are going to the office dinner or formal event, there is a range to fit any personality, mood or occasion….
Wouldn’t you say?
- Gala herself opts for the tomboyish look, the aim is to do as you please, have fun. Slightly unisex look!
- This look masters an effect, a signature mix of elegant and relaxed. Smart casual, this one is defi nitely for a day out with the girls.
- Paired with a solid orange, a hot colour trend this year is the Ankara fabric inspired blazer. Doesn’t it just tell a beautiful African tale? Adding a belt and tucking in a dress shirt will spice up the look and make it appropriate for a business lunch or more formal event.
- For the fearless modern chic woman who is not afraid to rock the shorts as her formal wear. This black blazer with this hot red lining completes the look.
- This outfi t speaks for itself. Its colour, pattern, uniqueness all wrapped in one. This outfit is our favorite from the collection because its organized mix and miss fabric, with a modern touch.