In a shocking incident that left Tsolamosese residents in fear, a man who was on bail for murder killed one woman and left another for dead last week.
The man had earlier been granted bail by the court back in September 2016, for another murder incident of his then girlfriend back in 2015.
The suspect allegedly killed his latest victim and left another for dead in the same fashion he killed his girlfriend back in 2015.
The suspect, according to the police, is notorious for killing his victims by strangling them by the neck.
Officer Commanding District No. 13, Senior Superintendent Counsel Moyo confirmed this. He said that they received the report in the wee hours of last week Tuesday.
“When the Police reached the area they found a woman lying in a pool of blood. She was quickly rushed to hospital and was certified dead upon arrival. Another woman is currently fighting for her life in hospital, she has the same bruises and cuts as that of the deceased,” said Moyo.
The Police further say that the incident happened around midnight when the three were from a nearby shebeen.
The Voice has also been informed that the other woman managed to escape and ran to a nearby place where she asked for help.
“We have since arrested a 35-year-old man. After interrogation we discovered that the suspect is the same man who is on bail for a similar offence that he committed two years ago,” said Moyo who further expressed concern on the rising numbers of repeat offenders.